Leonard Steel Limited are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Steel Detailer with Management Experience. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team that share a true culture of pride in their work. Leonard Steel work on contracts ranging from 20 – 2000 tonne in Ireland and the UK and are currently working on several high profile projects including the Bolands Quay development in Dublin and Merchant Square in Belfast amongst others.
The suitable candidate must have:
- 5+ years experience in steel detailing in Tekla and managing large multi-storey projects.
- Demonstrated ability to take projects from design to completion and final account stage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience interfacing confidently between the contractor and drawing office, ensuring timelines are met and we deliver on time, every time.
- Be ambitious, with the ability to work on their own initiative with excellent attention to detail as well as being a team player capable of mentoring and coaching junior team members.
- Be systems orientated and have excellent IT, communication, project and time management skills. Full and preferably clean drivers licence is also required.
This is a permanent full time position that will suit an individual that strives for perfection, relishes a challenge and wants to expand their career.
More about Leonard Steel Limited
We’re located on the outskirts of Monaghan Town, 15 miles from the Ballygawley Roundabout / M1 & 55 miles from Belfast. We’re a similar distance from Dublin with good road infrastructures. We’re established since 1976 and some of our work can be seen on this website.
We were one of the first Structural Steel companies in Ireland to achieve CE marking Execution Class 4 in 2014, closely followed by ISO 9001 and more recently ISO 18001. There can be no doubt that we are committed to quality in every area.
We’re currently working on the iconic Towers in the Bolands Quay development. Another one of our recent high-profile projects was 13-17 Dawson Street, Dublin. It was a 1200 tonne job and it’s high profile because it’s the most expensive office space in the centre of Dublin. One of our smaller projects is the cradle used to clean and maintain the iconic “Spire” on O’Connell Street, Dublin. We’ve also worked and are working on many healthcare, education, commercial and industrial projects throughout Ireland & the UK with work recently despatched to San Francisco.
Our team consists of around 25 long serving, skilled and diligent people who enjoy a challenge and we work with subcontractors with the same high standards. Our team definitely are our greatest asset.